| Celebrating over a |
decade of excellence
The journal "Frontiers in Bioscience" is a modern forum for scientific communication. Data and information that are useful to investigators in any discipline in biology and medicine including cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, biotechnology, microbiology, parasitology, virology, and data that include movies, databases, or bioinformatics will be published after a peer review process. The journal also publishes a variety of data that are useful to scientists and physicians.
| A series of comprehensive landmark essays
| A series of cutting edge essays of general interest
| Special issues of diverse fields of bioscience
We express our deepest gratitute to the managing editors of Frontiers in Bioscience for their enthusiasm, courtesy and great efforts for developing special issues
|A platform for finding laboratory reagents
| A platform for classified ads
All rights regarding the reproduction of manuscripts, illustrations, and other materials presented in "Frontiers in Bioscience" are reserved and protected by the laws governing the copyright. The copyright laws provide exclusive right for reproduction and distribution of published materials. Apart from any personal use or for the purpose of review as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act of 1988, this publication may be reproduced, stored on microfilm or other electronic, optical or magnetic media or transmitted, in any form or by any means, only with prior written permission of the Editorial Office of "Frontiers in Bioscience" in accordance with the terms of the licences issued by the Copyright Licensing agency. However, all individuals are free to access the information in this journal and print it for their personal use. The content of the journal should not be duplicated for purposes other than for personal use. For other uses, please contact the editorial office. The content of this journal or its individual components may not be altered or sold.
All documents published in the Frontiers in Bioscience (FBS) are copyrighted. However, FBS reproduces any published item for interested individuals, universities or companies. In addition, FBS offers numerous free and paid services. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
"Frontiers in Bioscience" is the trademark of Frontiers in Bioscience, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 1995 All rights reserved. No Parts of this journal may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the editorial office of "Frontiers in Bioscience".
|Permission for use of items published in FBS
Frontiers in Bioscience grants permission to all authors, readers and third parties of educational nature to reproduce and use published material and online resources as part of another publication or entity. This permission is granted free of charge provided that
1. there is no charge, submission fee, royalty, honorarium, or any other monetary rewards for the use of the figure by the author, user, WebSite, Publisher, Organizer or any other entity using the material.
2. the material is properly credited by including the reference within the text or legend and including the full citation of the article in the reference section of educational material. When available the DOI link should also be provided. If reproduced in CD format, the reference should be included in the same page that the material is included. If reproduced on a Web Site, the reference should be linked to the article published in the Frontiers in Bioscience. Users who do not know the URL of the link can request it by providing the citation in an Email to email@example.com .
The educational use includes, for example, the use of a figure, table or text in a presentation, another article, a book chapter, newsletter, theses, dissertations, classroom material, academic course, academic conference material, training material or posting of an abstract on a Web site. If your use complies with the above guideline, you do not need to obtain permission from Frontiers in Bioscience for the use of material. However, if in doubt or if the use does not comply with the above guideline, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If the use of the material does not fall within the guideline provided above, then, the use requires a license and an assessed fee. The license enables the user to reproduce the material. If your use falls within this category, please provide an Email with the following information
1. Citation of the material to be used (e.g., [Frontiers in Bioscience 12, 1-12, January 1, 2007] )
2. Material(s) to be used (e.g., figure 1, table 1)
3. Nature of the product where the material is being used (e.g., Journal Article, Conference, Book Chapter)
4. Number of times the produce is going to be used (e.g., 1, 10, 100)
5. Price of the product
6. Royalty, Honorarium, or any other Monetary Reward
Send your Email to email@example.com .
| A platform for Editors, Reviewers, Authors and Subscribers
Starting in 2009, Frontiers in Bioscience will launch a new edition. The current Frontiers in Bioscience will be the Landmark Edition and the new launched journal will be named Frontiers in Bioscience, Scholar edition. A third Elite edition, might be added during 2009. The issue dates will be Jan and June of each year. Articles published in the Frontiers in Bioscience are available for preview as single articles or by subscription. Choose one of the options below to continue.
Reprints are available in print form or as PDF file and may be purchased in single or multiple copies. Click here for ordering reprints.
Subscription to each of these new editions (Landmark, ,Scholar or both) is available to individuals, institutions and companies. Click here for current subscription pricing. Please click here for subscribing to FBS.Subscribers gain access to FBS screen savers.
Subscriptions are available in two formats
- 1. Printed journal
- Any volume or issue of printed journal is custom made for the two publication dates (January, June) and normally shipped 3-6 months after the publication date.
- 2. Electronic Access
- 2.1. Password protected, PDF file type I (Annual-Multi-year)
Passwords are distributed on Dec 30, of each year
- 2.2. IP authenticated access.
- Early subscription:
Subscription prior to Oct 30 of each year has the following advantages
Discounted price for current and archival access
Free activation on Oct 30 of each year
- Late subscription:
Subscription prior to Dec 30 of each year has the following advantages
Discounted price for current and archival access
Free activation on Dec 30 of each year
- Subscription after Dec 30 of each year
- Full subscription price
Free activation varies from 4-8 weeks
- Custom activation:
- Subscribers can order custom 24hr activation for $30 per IP